About Rachel's Party Place

This website is a collection of some of the items I have created recently.



3.02.2012

Gone Fishing!

I had the pleasure of working with a wonderful mom and her adorable 3 year old son a couple of weeks ago. We put together some party decorations for this little guys "Gone Fishing" party and I loved every minute of it. While creating the fish strings my almost 4 year old declared, "Mom, those are SO COOL". I knew at that moment Wyatt would love his fishing party and all that came with it.

After the party Jen so graciously emailed me pictures and some very kind words:
"Everyone LOVED the party decorations. The bait buckets were a hit! Thank you so much. Wyatt has asked to leave the decorations up. Guess there will be some fish hanging around the house for a while! ;) Great job Rachel! We will continue to enjoy your hard work. I look forward to hosting more parties and using your creative decorations! Sincerely, Jen"

Thank you Jen! I loved meeting you and Wyatt. :)







Some Graphic Design by Kelly Medina

No comments:

Post a Comment